Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gibberific!

I just wanted to let everyone know how happy I am to have such a loving and helpful husband. Gibb has proven to be worth more than his weight in gold!! Since I have started working four days a week, 10.5 hours per day, Gibb is cooking dinner those nights (and doing the dishes) because I don't usually get home until after 7:30. Plus, Gibb is doing prenatal yoga and childbirth classes (via video) with me. When the yoga instructor tells us to put one hand on our heart and one hand on our baby, Gibb reaches for my belly! Yesterday Gibb and I went on our first bike ride in over two years together through the German countryside and he was so patient when I had to stop and catch my breath! I thought I should write this down somewhere so when I get angry or frustrated at Gibb in the future, I can remember how wonderful and helpful he can be.

1 comment:

Mama-Granma said...

Never a doubt that Gibb is absolutely the best! Enjoy this very special time you have together because soon your lives will become something completely different, wondrous and beautiful, but different.

Love -- Granma-to-be

Post a Comment