Tuesday, August 3, 2010

39 Weeks - 03 August

Baby's Weight - approximately 7.75 lbs
Femur Length - 8.4 cm!!

According to our doctor, this baby may be the longest baby in the record of the hospital!!!!  Per the doctor's suggestion, we plan to begin inducing labor tomorrow morning with prostaglandin.  The doctor said that it could take up to two days after the application of prostaglandin for the baby to arrive.

Marina continues to have contractions, mainly at night, to keep her awake, but they are all prepatory contractions and are not painful.

Marina's father is in awe of the German system.

We will keep everyone posted!


1 comment:

Mama-Granma said...

Wonderful photo, Mina! You are looking absolutely radiant!! I cannot believe that Baby Little is already that LONG. Thank you for the update this morning and I wish that I could be there with you! Take care, Sweetie. I love you so very much and I'll see you soon -- Mama

Post a Comment