Friday, November 26, 2010

3 Months and 21 Days


Yesterday marked August's first Thanksgiving and first day of snow!!   While August did not like snowflakes falling on his face, we both had a nice night of Turkey-induced sleep!!  August continues to sleep through the night, regardless of the time zone, as long as his Mother is cuddled up next to him.  Also, August is rolling from his tummy to his back and can almost roll from his back to his tummy!

August had his 3-4 mos checkup today and weighs 15lbs and is 26 inches long!!  August also received his first immunization (DTaP, HIB and Polio) and barely whimpered!!  The doctor had me hold him while she gave him the shot...I was definitely more upset about the whole thing than August!

August's new likes include "swimming" in the bathtub, playing with other kids, morning cuddling with Mommy, and being tickled.  Recently we discovered that August will go to sleep within seven minutes if I play the live version of Bob Marley's No Woman, No Cry.  I saw this YouTube video of children screaming and then immediately calming down upon hearing Bob Marley.

No comments:

Post a Comment