Monday, November 1, 2010

He's Milking It! Three Months and Growing...

     After 20 hours of traveling, August and I made it across the Atlantic last week!  August apparently loves to travel by plane, probably because he is guaranteed undivided attention from his Mommy and adoring looks from strangers!  On this particular flight, August was traveling with about 200 soldiers returning from Afghanistan and squealed when everyone cheered as the plane landed on U.S. soil.  August's favorite part of the flight was definitely the landing.  He giggled and stuck his tongue out, in Mommy's arms, as the plane safely touched down.  August also received a wonderful welcome from local USO volunteers as we exited the airport!


     August also had his biggest gastric explosion ever on this trip, with an unspeakable amount of baby #2 reaching up to his neck!  I wish this was the only costume change for my little angel, but no, August had an eruption of pee mid-flight!!  I can now say that August and I know how to change a diaper and both of our clothes in one of the smallest bathrooms on Earth!  That said, August had no trouble getting over jet lag and continues to mostly sleep through the night.



Yesterday, August celebrated his first Halloween as an adorably plump Pumpkin!  After parading August and his new friend around the neighborhood, August helped his Mommy and friends pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment